Del Mar Fair

/ Friday, June 22, 2007 /
Flor and I met the Tragers Wednesday evening for some fun at the Del Mar Fair. At first I thought it would be a very quick and possibly bad idea to go so late but it ended up being a great idea.

We arrived at about 7pm at the free parking lot and by the time the shuttle got us to the fair it was 7:15pm. We had some hot dogs, I bought a 2 foot long spicy beef stick, and we had some fantastic beverage! Man it was good! $14 worth of good! Anyway, the fair turned out to be a delight and a smashing good time. We stuck around 'till a little past 10 riding the fairs wheel, taking Old West pictures and photo booth pictures and looking at stuff in the sales tents. I took a fair amount of pictures myself and will have to post them online as soon as I pull them off the camera.

Go to the fair everybody!

Pictures are here!

2007 - Del Mar Fair


Share this page on:
 
Copyright © 2013 Brian C Mounts, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger