Google's Free 411 Service

/ Friday, April 13, 2007 /
Well Flor and I got back from our long road trip last night. The trip was not really a trip inspired by adventure but it was fun for the most part nonetheless. Anyway, since I've been back I've been trying to catch up on what's happened in the world over the past week and as I was surveying my backlog of stuff in Google Reader I found this post from My Money Blog regarding important and extremely handy 800 numbers to have in one's phone. Too bad I didn't have some of these for the trip... especially Google's free 411 service: 1-800-GOOG-411 and for driving directions among other things: 1-800-555-TELL. I guess I know now for my next road trip.


Share this page on:
 
Copyright © 2013 Brian C Mounts, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger