Victorville Apartments

/ Sunday, September 25, 2011 /
My wife and I are visiting her sister and husband this weekend. Its our nephew's birthday and we've been having fun spending time with the family. They live in an apartment here in Victorville and I must say I'm really impressed.
Despite the fact that Victorville is up in the middle of nowhere I must say I think I could be happy living here. Its easy to get to LA and Vegas and surprisingly easy to travel up into CA's central valley. Oh yeah, and rent is awesome!
Anyway, I've decided that a three year old boy is a lot of fun and its crazy to think that Samuel will be that old one day. It was a fun birthday party and its amazing that our nephew, Mathew is growing up so fast.



Share this page on:
 
Copyright © 2013 Brian C Mounts, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger