Expanded Cat-Fetch Coverage

/ Wednesday, July 2, 2008 /
Here's a sweet video my wife took a back in the end of April of Esther first playing fetch with a pen. At this time we didn't know that she would play fetch but it has fast become one of her favorite games. Flor asked me to make sure this gets online because my first video on the subject was too short... not to mention Esther is smaller in this video and is therefore cuter. One one question however begs to be asked; How does Flor get any studying done in this atmosphere?


This is How My Wife Studies - She Plays Fetch With Esther from Brian Mounts on Vimeo.

---------
For other videos you can check out my entire Video Collection and for more photos you can check out my Photo Collection over at Picasa Web Albums.


Share this page on:
 
Copyright © 2013 Brian C Mounts, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger