To Recap The Wedding: Part 2

/ Friday, January 4, 2008 /
So I just posted a lengthy post on the subject of The Wedding Rehearsal Day over at http://www.florandbrian.com/ so I'd encourage anyone checking out my blog here to go read that over there. To summarize however, I will say that the day was very long and very busy. I was stressed but not quite stressed out for most of the day and I lost my appetite by dinner because I was so tired. I LOVED spending time with family by the way; it was incredible to see so many people from my extended family sitting with me and Flor for dinner in San Diego. These are people that flew thousands of miles just to support Flor and myself in our marriage and that is a powerful statement that didn't go unrecognized. I love you all and I'm thrilled that you all were a part of our wedding.

Now, in the interest in making pretty posts I'm going to attach the following pretty picture from the day. Now go check out my more "enhanced" post on this same subject over at the wedding site blog. Here's the direct link.



In case you missed it, here's the link to Part 1


Share this page on:
 
Copyright © 2013 Brian C Mounts, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger