Wierd Al Concert

/ Wednesday, October 24, 2007 /
I can't believe I almost forgot to mention the coolest thing I've done in a long time!!!

Back on the 13th Flor and I met up with Rich and Nicole Trager for a Weird Al Yankovic concert at San Diego's House Of Blues. It was quite nearly the most entertaining thing I've ever seen. He featured a number of complete songs from his current album along with classic fan favorites and medleys of many of his older songs. We got to see the "Fat" suit, Storm Troopers dancing on stage, Al TV, and the unrecorded parody of James Blunt's Beautiful... Pitiful. Fantastic!

Anyway, that's it, not much more to this post then this enlightening fact and this strong recommendation to see a Weird Al Yanckovic concert at least once before you die.


Share this page on:
 
Copyright © 2013 Brian C Mounts, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger