A Week Of Pictures

/ Monday, July 2, 2007 /
This past week has come and gone and here I am presenting the albums that correspond.

Last weekend Flor and I spent a lazy day around the house. I caught this awesome picture and a couple others of Cutie sitting on Flor.



Later that day I got bored as we never left the apartment so what did I do? I decided to shave for the first time in about 3 years. I don't know why but it was awesome. It took me about 3 days to get used to my reflection in the mirror but I started liking it. Now unfortunately it's been 8 days since the shave so I'm going to have to decide whether I'm going to grow the beard back or take it back down to the skin. I think I'll shave again tonight and go with the shaved look for a little while.



This past weekend Aaron and I went out to photograph a wedding it was a good time but I missed this awesome good time with Flor, Abby, Rob, Michele, and Taylor. Flor took over with the 2.2 megapixel Kodak relic in my absence and took these fine pictures while I helped out Aaron with pictures at the NGS Media photo gig.



Aaron has also posted a couple shots from the wedding on his blog.

That's it for now. I'll have to post our Mission bay pics from yesterday a little later. It was Mahina's birthday bash and the beginning of me and Flor's anniversary day. We had a good time.


Share this page on:
 
Copyright © 2013 Brian C Mounts, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger