Welcome Home Kathleen

/ Tuesday, June 5, 2007 /
I figured since I had these pictures posted online as of last week I should make mention of them here on this blog. I had the pleasure of getting together with my Kathleen a couple of weeks back. Man! The days are flying by! Anyway, yes it was a couple weeks ago. My whole family drove down from Fresno including Kathleen and my Uncle Jim and along with Flor we all headed up to the Wild Animal Park for the day. Tuesday, May 22 to be exact. I ended up taking a vacation day to be a part of the festivities. We had a good time and I can't wait to see Kathleen again in July at my cousin Jessica Mounts' wedding. Pictures from the day follow.



Share this page on:
 
Copyright © 2013 Brian C Mounts, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger