I'm a Professional Bowler!

/ Friday, June 4, 2004 /
How amazing life is... I have achieved what one could only dream of, reaching professional competition sports, in this case bowling.

This weekend I will be bowling in the PBA Western Regional Camarillo Open. This tournament will be a small regional event with a top prize of only $2,500 but hey, you gotta start somewhere. More importantly though, I will be generating points that lead to an invitation to the televised ESPN tour. This is kinda like AAA baseball. Gotta go through the minors before getting to the bigs. I'm not in this for the money (yet), I'm in it for the experience.

You can follow along with all my bowling exploits over on my bowling blog and see my results from this tournament here: Camarillo Open 2004 Results.


Share this page on:
 
Copyright © 2013 Brian C Mounts, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger